Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
like whyyyyy, we could have a funny yuri romance story going on, you know but no, mizu boy right here being a dumdum, he could have been one of our yuri bros

Dex-chan lover
C'MON MAN, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, don't do Mizushima dirty please, do whatever you want, author guy, idk slap my nuts and call me a hoe if ya want, but dont break Mizusoup heart he is pretty nice

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I feel like Mizu(forgotwhattherestofhisnameis) would be better if he wasn't in love with Hiyama. I always saw him as an absolute knucklehead completely oblivious to what was going on around him. Him being in love doesn't feel right.

pfft dude I’d like to see you try your best to romance Hiyama, it can’t stop the yuri. The most he could hope for is a poly ending.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine finally have someone you like. But she chooses your female childhood friend instead....

Double-page supporter
Bisexual disaster loves a functional straight who loves a distinguished lesbian who loves the bisexual disaster. That’s a love triangle I can get behind

Dex-chan lover
My god i love Hiyama's over the top an straightforward attitude lol really goes all out on everything.

Kimura has now turned unto the Yurina route without realizing shes locked there now.

Mizu whatever is in love with Hiyama? Ehhh? It wasn't like that on the webcomic, i guess they asked author to add it for more drama? I hope he doesn't get in the way.

Welp Hiyama's friends really go above and beyond for her lol.

Users who are viewing this thread