Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Serialization) - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
So damn confused... Is this how the serialization goes? Ive read the original and was way more fun and practical. Also, last chapter ended with them settle to go on a date together and next seems like the story just restarted.

Fed-Kun's army
So damn confused... Is this how the serialization goes? Ive read the original and was way more fun and practical. Also, last chapter ended with them settle to go on a date together and next seems like the story just restarted.
No, it put me off too. I actually dropped the series, but it seems to have a massive (translation) update, so I gave it another chance and am rereading it (chapters are quite short, so not so much of a time waster).

Dex-chan lover
The first ten chapters are a webcomic version. I don't know why they compiled them here, this is actually chapter 1 of the serialization. I was here when it first got serialized I know this for a fact.

Users who are viewing this thread