Shoujo Nyuumon - Ch. 10

Power Uploader
I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T WAIT 2 MONTHS!!!

Ahem
Anyway, a pretty exciting chapter, we get some more insight into Sainami's character. As I was previous speculating, Sainami merely presents as a girl when in public, but just like Kuno they haven't really accepted it fully and still talk and act like a boy around their family. Also two of Sainami's names got revealed!
Very excited to see what next chapter has in store.

Also funny to see Holiday Yasumi's mob characters outside of his shorts.
KcYO4Pr.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They are so cute together, I love them. Waiting for the next chapter is gonna be torture!
At least Hajime was willing to say his feelings out loud now, even if he was interrupted, I'm happy to see it. If Rei spills the beans, will Hajime start believing Sainami was a boy too? I always wondered if he truly didn't believe Sainami after ch.1, or was just in denial about it.

Also, Rei even mentions how little Hajime's appearance actually changed, but she didn't recognise Sainami until now, does that mean her appearance changed much more?

Dex-chan lover
does that mean her appearance changed much more?
If Sainami's original appearance is anything like in the pre-serialization(assuming they were being serious/honest with the photo and not just trolling Hajime)...yes. Rei not recognizing/realizing until now makes absolute sense if so.

Dex-chan lover
IT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, NOW IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS WHY DID THEY STOP IT THERE

Dex-chan lover
More Rei-chan :hearts:

And now that she brought it up, Sainami really doesn't resemble her mom or brother. I always assumed it was just standard manga-character styling; having people actually resemble their family is another nice dash of realism from Holiday Yasumi.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the next chapter.... I think I'm gonna die

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! time for the long wait.

ah the pieces were put together... hopefully reis sliding in will not distract too much from the confession from hajime

Double-page supporter
1) GO ON YOUR BREAK! HOPE ITS THE BEST ONE OF YOUR LIFE!

2) FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm dumb.

Can someone explain what the big deal is? That the change also progressed to looking very different eventually?

Users who are viewing this thread