Shoujo Nyuumon - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Either, I haven't read enough gag-manga or the artstyle here is superb for what's it going for. Thank you for new chapter!

Also, is that girl taking Sai's drink to xxx it? Man, she's thirsty.

FneQLag.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering when this girl would show up again, after yelling "TELL ME! TELL ME! HOW DO GIRLS DO IT WITH EACH OTHER?" in chapter 3 :LOL:
Page 14 seriously made me laugh out loud, that middle panel is a work of art!

Every single chapter so far has been funny, and cute, and endearing, I love this series

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

just loving the cartoonish intensity of that stare on page 14

also love that girls logic: cant get with crush as they said they have someone they like -> crush walks that back blaming your persistence -> the win win solution is to bang

Dex-chan lover
I love this series but also 'rival causing them to realize they like a person' is such a cliche lol
in all fairness that is possibly the most gag form of rival I have ever seen, very fitting for the clumsy humor found in this manga.

Also this artstyle's wacky reaction faces remind me of "He and she are polar opposites" at times. Especially Sainami in the past few chapters.

Double-page supporter
I like the manga but I still think that the girl love tag should be added. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I like the manga but I still think that the girl love tag should be added. :pacman:
Idk, in this situation shouldn't BL be added too because they were both boys at some point? Like its basically gae^2

Users who are viewing this thread