Shoujo Nyuumon

Double-page supporter
Really hope this one gets consistent uploads. It is so hard to find the particular intersection of genderbend and lesbian vibes like this. you'd think it wouldn't be so difficult, you'd think the existing strong fandoms for both genres would intersect more often, "chocolate and peanut butter" style as it were... maybe it's just a matter of what gets translated due to what fan translation teams are active, what interests them.

Dex-chan lover
For me personally, the jokes are funny but I cannot quite like this manga for some reason, I don't know why but I just don't.

like this guy suddenly becomes a girl for whatever reason and then (pretty obvious tho) he becomes "popular with the girls" for no reason either, either I don't understand a single thing going on or I am just insanely lost.

i'm just gonna assume that the artist's other work got serialized or what not and this is what became of it

Power Uploader
Shouldn’t this have the girls love tag because apart from the first ten or so pages it’s just going to be about two girls who may have been boys falling in love.
I actually the removed the Girl's Love tag from this series (that someone else added) right after the first chapter. If you go to Comic Walker and look at those tags, they are: "Heartwarming" "Romantic Comedy" "Short" "Genderbend" "Romance" and "High school girls". There's a proper Yuri tag on Comic Walker too, but it's just not considered as one.

Dex-chan lover
I actually the removed the Girl's Love tag from this series (that someone else added) right after the first chapter. If you go to Comic Walker and look at those tags, they are: "Heartwarming" "Romantic Comedy" "Short" "Genderbend" "Romance" and "High school girls". There's a proper Yuri tag on Comic Walker too, but it's just not considered as one.
Ah right, well genderbend would be a better tag for this work but alas that’s just not a thing on mangadex. I wish mangadex had a proper lgbt tag so you could distinguish at a glance weather the work was about adult relationships and not simply about sex.

Really looking forward to more of this manga. The first three chapters were hilarious, and the two MCs have great chemistry and I'm very interested to see where it goes.

Double-page supporter
I do not understand why the girls love tag was removed, it's already a broad, vague term on this site that covers a lot of kinds of girl/girl content, and the reasons for removing it seem... odd, referring to unrelated decisions on other sites.

Yeah the characters started as guys, but with how both of them have adapted or are adapting to being girls now, it's a pretty clear trans metaphor, and it's not like anyone felt like the boys love tag was more fitting. Or are we to take it since one of them was ka-girl'd for longer that this counts as het?

gosh i read those 4 chapters and they were the best ive ever read together.
new spin on some of the best stuff ^_^

Group Leader
English title suggestion: The Gate to Girlhood

This isn't official, but it's salient, alliterated, and basically (albeit loosely) captures the meaning of the kanji. I hope it works!

Users who are viewing this thread