Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Ch. 37.1

Dex-chan lover
MC was a gamer, the Hero was some Holy Knight from other another world, he's a naive isekai protagonist.
Oh yeah, it's been a while since I read the initial chapters that I confused the plot with another series.

Dex-chan lover
She killed the bird?! That's how you know she's pure evil!

Revenge for unnamed bird!
I feel like it might even be worse than that. Along the lines of a demon / witch / vampire or whatever fantasy creature that siphons the life force out of other living beings. For wealth, power, eternal youth. It's a cliché as old as fantasy stories themselves I do believe.

Might just be a sociopathic princess on an ego power trip, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Hero is really lame if he simply accepts his "punishment" for losing a competition, when he's the strongest guy in the country, and he owes the country nothing since he's from a different world. Wish MC had beheaded him immediately, instead of saying a few lines and posing with the sword. Oh well

Dex-chan lover
two things
1. How did ferry maintains balance the hat on her head?
2. pak u jerette kingdom princess, i really despise you!

Dex-chan lover
Princess preparing breakfast was so cute....I wonder if she's gonna cook up the birb next chapter or eat it raw

Group Leader
I might not be the Berserker.
Yea no shit Sherlock. Each job change has been a magic class and iirc he was already told about the 3 epitomes, Hero, Sage, and Berserker. The Hero was summoned as a Hero and he was summoned as a magic user who upgraded into the Sage class.

For the life of me I have no idea why I keep reading something where the characters make me so mad because they're so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I might not be the Berserker.
Yea no shit Sherlock. Each job change has been a magic class and iirc he was already told about the 3 epitomes, Hero, Sage, and Berserker. The Hero was summoned as a Hero and he was summoned as a magic user who upgraded into the Sage class.

For the life of me I have no idea why I keep reading something where the characters make me so mad because they're so dumb.
Because it take just long enough to update that you forget just how dumb the dumb is

Dex-chan lover
It is easier to control masses when you chuck them in paradise and doesn't let them know about the outside world other than "not same color/race/ideology/language = bad".

Stupid MC and Hero
Show him the truth of the demihumans, let him realize himself goddamnit

Users who are viewing this thread