Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

Group Leader
Hi, I'm APEP from APEP SCANS. I just wanted to announce that we'll be starting this series. So tune in, and don't forget to join our discord!
https://discord.gg/HFHfTVz

Group Leader
Hi, I'm APEP from APEP SCANS. I just wanted to announce that we'll be starting this series. So tune in, and don't forget to join our discord!
https://discord.gg/HFHfTVz

Dex-chan lover
Huh, really? People really say the art is good?
The action is awkward and sometimes the proportion is wacky. If this were a less action-focused story then I guess it can be said to be unique, but it isn't..

Dex-chan lover
I hope a team picks up the WN to translate; google translate can only do so much.

well i hope the translator keep doing translate this manga... coz this manga have the good point that some manga didn't have that is "class change" not all manga have that point

Lumina's "armour" is retarded. That aside, did the people who summoned him fuck him over on purpose or did the send him home ritual go wrong? It felt like the former but his reaction to it seemed to suggest the latter

@Uthred

The armor is dumb yeah but at least in this case it's based on a video game world so it makes a bit more sense.

As for the summoning, pretty sure they screwed him over on purpose. The invocation magic and counter-invocation magic should have the same basic requirements since the concept is pretty much the same, it's just sending someone to a different dimension vs. pulling them from a different dimension. The fact that one specifically required the Princess and a full moon but the one to send him home could be done when ever and by a random court mage (it didn't even say he was the highest ranking court mage, just a court mage) seems suspicious. With them putting him in a cell over night and him ending up in a random place instead of home, it makes me think they were just getting rid of a potential problem (unknown power/personality) but not quite ruthless enough to just kill him.

The only thing I don't get is the random "this is what happens to the lost people of our land" blurb the court mage said during the counter-invocation. It seems odd that it's the only translated part of that scene but maybe something got lost in translation or they'll elaborate on it later.

😆more more more more more!! 😁
i like the ferris and the mC development!
hopefully this will not be harem. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread