Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler. He has to put his pee pee into the house spirit to make the house grow bigger. And then a dragon will visit him and give him a big staff made of dragon bone. And a princess will visit him while occasionally releasing pee pee.

Dex-chan lover
So. Chapter 3 bugged out so i skipped it.
Apparently he got a ring that increases exp by 100 times. Im sorry, what game actually has that as an item... is what I'd like to say but there are those free "max level potions" you get in certain MMOs so you can quick access end game content for one of your Playable characters. So perhaps this is in the same vein? *slight* suspend of disbelief.
Seems like Equipment restriction isn't a thing. Makes sense i suppose. All the "game" isekai's convert into reality get this kinda stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I mean just because something is bad or unbalanced does not make it unrealistic. I've played/seen plenty of games with questionable design choices.

@Xoldin Apparently they do. TIL too.

Sarah Clark, an equine behavioural consultant in Essex, who runs her own behavioural consultancy business, explains: “Horses roll for pleasure when they are relaxed and feel it is safe to do so. Similar to when a person yawns, rolling is evidently contagious, and you can often see more than one horse roll in sequence.”
https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/features/why-do-horses-roll-657819

It looks freakin weird too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jShmCz9BBY

Dex-chan lover
@diojoestar809 no I'm making a joke by referring to another manga where the MC's house gets transported to isekai world and he has to have sex with his house to give it power.

Dex-chan lover
@Niisama Bruh I'm losing my mind. I've never seen a horse roll over up until now lol. Thanks for the info

@Nk9bjP4A now i'm curious about this manga, i know a manga where he have sex to increase power, but a manga where he have sex with his house, thats new to me

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 OH YES IM FKING JAM!!
If I had a house for a wife this would be our normal convo:
Homey: Honey, what do you think it would be?
me: ooohh I would love to have a shack! and we'll name it Shaq!
*9months later
midwife: Congratulations on your new born GATEHOUSE!!
me: awww (ohh not again *dejectedly) we'll name 'em backgates
*a picture of a happy town building family

Fed-Kun's army
Too fast paced? Gets a mansion, reaches level 100, and learns that the spirit can talk when the original owner thought she was expressionless, all on the same chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
Despondent loli elf takes first bite of shortcake, having never tasted cake before: "i have discovered the reason i exist. Cake!"

Users who are viewing this thread