Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
It bugs me so much that Nathalia's body is so unproportinate.. I mean I'm used to the ''anime style'' but her head is like the third of her whole body and she doesnt even have a neck 😭

Thanks for the translation btw!! I'm loving the series so far! This realistical-ish artstyle with a white haired protag just keeps me on edge (like u know theres gonna be deep stuff) and reminded me of To your eternity, and Saihate no Paladin for some reason :s Then I saw the drama tag and then it all made sence ~~ I'm gonna need to prepare my heart qwq

Edit: I took a look at the artist's other works and.. it's now quite understandable that they might not be experienced in drawing female bodies

Aggregator gang
@Ibri
Imagine him playing Dynasty warriors on the easiest mode and cheats activated while everyone is playing Darkest Dungeons on Radiant.

Double-page supporter
Yay, the cliché jealous bratty adventurer. Next is the elf/nekomimi slave. Then it is the beast of legend (usually a dragon) with human (girl) form and the calamity stopped without noticing it was a big deal.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the house spirit can touch/be touched by people after she takes enough magic energy from our mc..🤔

Aggregator gang
Ofc there will be that legendary armor that have +999 def, +999 magic def, +9999 charm, +99 luck, immune to blunt/impact and slash, but become much vulnerable to thrust/piercing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna make this into my new thing.

NtZ5E67.png

Group Leader
Guarding jobs are annoying and I don't want to leave the house spirit for too long. *A minute later* I have been thinking of doing a guarding job, this is convenient for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@GrimGriefer I'd guess either that was supposed to be the guild guy's dialogue, or there's a slight mistranslation.
Honestly, something like "He's probably thinking about the guarding job" is quite possible, as a lot of Japanese leaves the subject to context, and a lot of translators default to "I".

Dex-chan lover
Bikini armor is fake. You don't need anything other than pantsu. I am all day long only in my pantsu and I'm invincible.

Lol, how many times has this idiot MC been conned at this point.

E: I'm just going to assume that whenever the MC says" It's not a bad deal" that he's getting conned in some way.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought they call that man Errand-san! (like running errands)
Why does he hold the goblin?

7-0ff5a475fd5a6bcb9ee7c513b9304a8764f9d6a49347bd5669ebc05344ce2fc1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread