Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@DealerOfDeath - Ohhhh! I like that idea more! My original thought he needed to have like a million of them in stock, except MMORPG games never have tissues to begin with. At least, none of the MMORPG's that I've played had them. Of course he could've restocked in a store, but he's been using that handkerchief since the start.

I just assumed that since he stored unused EQ on this character he had a bunch of junk like towels for Battlehorse slobber. But that is a valid point, its worse than a St Bernard.

Also Thanks so much for these chapters. I am gonna be sad when it is caught up. I know it is another OP MC but it is entertaining as hell to me.

No cheat ring means he'll be a sage for a while. And once he does get to 100, I wonder what classes he'll be able to change to.

These fast releases are insane. Thank you CasteryVan!

Fed-Kun's army
The 100x ring is basically a kingdom building tool, since it lets you manufacture high class heroes. Lend it to the bikini-armor girl and you'll have yourself a nice berserker in no time.

I'm surprised he hasn't used more of his inventory items. I was expecting a mule to pull a constant stream of McGuffins, rather than food. Food seems like an odd thing to deposit on an alt account.

Dex-chan lover
Think the 'hero' knows he's being used as an executioner against innocent kingdoms?
Then again, would he care?

Side note: Anyone else surprised he hasn't gotten or created an item to protect him from battle horse drool?

Dex-chan lover
Poor girls, their waterskin must have ran out long before they met Touya cuz them some of the THIRSTIEST gals I've ever seen

Double-page supporter
More, more, more, more. Please, I need more. The amount you upload in a day makes me feel like a junky just waiting for my next fix.

Users who are viewing this thread