Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Char father (king) still alive and Ar father passed away at war..Loli Sage talking to Ar in this chapter...

MD@Home
Man this place can really be speedreader central sometimes
The reason our MC here doesn't want to house the girls is because he isn't ready to take on the responsibilities as a hero of another nation, something he all but swore off when he had his house and met ferris. He caved because it is just the only moral course of action to take in his situation, at least that's how he saw it. He was going to be convinced of it eventually anyway, and he mostly had doubts because he was considering how the house spirit would've felt about them. He wasn't confident about housing the two strangers, but he was perfectly fine with the sage elf when it came to it. Essentially, he wasn't ready to be at the beck and call of royalty nor become the centerpiece of a potentially huge and bloody war (mentioned previously in the chat he had when he first met the vice president), but he felt it was the right thing to do (heroic qualities for juxtaposition)

Double-page supporter
"I'll tell my papa about this" what a sentence from a guy in his mid 30's lloll so he seriously was a good for nothing

Omg sub guild master is such a unique character. First he obtain magic stones from orc himself, then carve orc wood statue which is artistically pleasing, then that wearing helmet scene.

why did the horse roll to get out of the way... like, cool moves for a horse, but still.... i mean it fells kinda idk.... Inefficient?

The horse deserves his own harem.

I'm a bit irritated that they keep adding potential romantic interests for the mc, but none for the horse.

Out of nowhere, it turns out the vice guild master has defected to the enemy kingdom. Indeed verily, he was a spy all along...! Nah.

Users who are viewing this thread