Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

i'm trembling, i think he just kill her.
This scanlation too.. so fast!

@kirshi
no, he didnt kill her
if you look at the vol 4 cover you can clearly tell he gains another "woman" party member

Thanks for all the translations Orangescans! It's been fun the past few days, really been enjoying the story. Now it's caught up with the raws, and the monthly wait begins.

One more chapter and we will catch up huh?
Thank you for your hard work! ^^
Will be kinda sad having to wait for the raws to come out. xd

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter..

its true that Guild master is useless, spineless, sorry excuse of human,
he's gambling and risking other lives because he want to be Praised by his PAPA?
dude, go die already!

Aggregator gang
The mc showed he is strong enough to kill everyone from that shitty kingdom, but no, lets take our time to be stupid....

Dex-chan lover
Now all I wait for is the moment when she gets up and her chest is in bare view because he cut the middle strap and another *lucky sukebe* scene plays out

Char... What did you do when you live in castle? Even Al think that you were a useless princess.
Raw got another chapter, and then once a month...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"I don't care who she is! Kill everyone!"

Dude. Didn't your group just got curbstomped by a single guy with a sword? Do we need to send you to Vaas to learn the definition of insanity?

And that Guild Master. Why do you think you would even get praised even if you somehow managed to pull this off right? It would be the adventurer's contribution and the most you would get is a lashing for ditching actual Guild Master work which doesn't include "Going out into the forest with all the adventurers in town." Can you even fight?

And Nathalia! Who is the one that just asked for a piggyback ride?

Users who are viewing this thread