Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
So the "Hero" is fine with enslaving and mass murdering millions of people so he can fuck a princess huh? Well, I guess the chance for that to happen if stuff like this was real wouldnt be too low...

Fed-Kun's army
To expect that the hero is such a simp and can be easily manipulated, LET'S FREAKING KILL HIIIMMM

Dex-chan lover
Ideal nation ? What ideal nation ? One where Demi-humans are treated as slaves ? That's an ideal nation to you ?

Aggregator gang
I been rushing through this, but nothing interesting has happened. I really dislike the "love at first sight, eternal simp" harems. Harems are hard enough to make remotely compelling, but in cases like these there is just 0 effort. It absolutely kills the agency of the characters. They're brainless, worthless fodder without a will of their own. The mc is just OP isekai mc #1045. They could have had a compelling route for him if they made him a ruthless battle junkie to fit his role as a berserker, but hes as generic as they come with no compelling motivation or goal while the story just happens around him and takes him along for the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread