Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL! Great chapter.

Can’t wait for Touya to fight the kingdom’s hero.

Dex-chan lover
On page 8 is he Karate-chopping her in the back of the neck?

Aggregator gang
No point caring for people if your going to abandon them, you sealed your fate when you gave a damn lol

Besides he’s gotta face that other “hero” no turning back now

Contributor
@casteryvan
About the word "Meteo" on page 2, I think it's more like "Meteor".
I know that in romaji, it's written like this but I do think it's Meteor, especially after seeing a giant fireball-like.

One of the best example is about 仮面ライダーメテオ/Kamen Rider Meteor.
Or if you want another, there's also the game DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 which in japanese is called スパーキング メテオ/Sparking Meteor.

Group Leader
@Smokron Yes, since she was confused about how he blew up the gate in one attack he smacked her bring back her focus on steering.

Aggregator gang
This is a fine manga, the art is consistent, the mc isn't a saint and know when to kill while still having empathy and conscience.

Dude, you’re fighting ethno-purists. This isn’t some regular earth war about property or oil where the morality of your fight is vague.

The other side literally wants to genocide other sapient people just for having horns/cat ears/slightly pointier ears! They’re the Earth equivalent to Nazis! Why are you so unsure about fighting nazis, especially when you’re one of the strongest beings in the world?!

Dex-chan lover
The manga has covered up to about the middle of WN Chp 72/Ep 14 of Arc 3.

Author has not updated the WN since March 2020 (they only put out Chp 100/Ep 1 of Arc 5 since then).
Instead they've been working on their other series, Tensei Kizoku.

Users who are viewing this thread