Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the update, you're a good man! There are only minor grammatical errors and punctuations. but its not bad enough to ruin the readthrough.

The art is so good. That scene where they're approaching the fortress checkpoint made me think of Crysis. Anyone who played Far Cry 1, 2, 3 (the Africa/malaria one where guns rust and you can light everything on fire and the map is bordered by sandworms) and Crysis knows you can just walk anywhere and take a million different approaches to every little situation with unlimited powers, unlimited guns and a fully destructible environment with smart AI to boot. For example, on max difficulty, even the very first couple of North Koreans you fight in Crysis are tough, not due to high-difficulty buffs but due to AI and level design. Now. How will YOU take the fort? Blaze right through? Park your cart and scale the cliff? Throw some explosives on the other side of the fort, then slip in and assasinate the other side's guards? Dig a tunnel? Bribe a guard? Wear fake armor? Burn down the ENTIRE FOREST? Wait for rain and mud to bog them down? Carefully arrange carriages as armor, then also mow down the first hundred yards of trees to expose your maze? Remember, every belt buckle, every wire and rope line, every circuit, every tendon and ligament, every shadow and glint, every single thing is modeled. Okay, Crysis didn't do all of that but I want that type of game! EDIT forgot that far cry had pumas, so let's add catapulting wild carnivorous cats into the fort while they're on fire EDITZ and wearing magical C4 with claymores on their flanks and oil tar on their paws!

@valconius this changed the way I'm reading mangas. Didn't honestly think about these "what if you were in their place" situations. It's really interesting.

@casteryvan all the projects you work on we're great, so I wanted to thank you for that. The quality is good and that made it very enjoyable, Thank you. Now I'm going to check out this isekai killer shark you mentioned.

Double-page supporter
So, he basically turned them into characters from a Warriors game, huh.

Dex-chan lover
Brilliant wise emperor lol. The emperor who rejected Touta will be crying tears of blood

Oh come on after all the things he has done back in the imperial capital he still says he doenst want to join the war? Dude you are quite involved in it already , the guy he let escape some chapters ago must have told everybody about him and how he looks , so wheter he wants it or not he will have join forces with the royal family.

PD: Does anybody think the art style of the emperor's son is realy poor? i mean he looks like a generic NPC

Dex-chan lover
That's the best mc got!?
Seems everyone just overestimating him like some "OP Sage"-sama

Group Leader
Doing a reread of this and I'm reminded that Touya kinda pisses me off in this chapter. He has a grudge against the Jeneret Kingdom for summoning him and abandoning him. He's obviously upset that the kingdom is invading and enslaving the empire. He's heard how the hero single handedly turned the tide of war that resulted in the capture of the Lunette capital and royal family. Through the machinations of the kingdom he's already a wanted criminal in one neutral country and now that he's rescued the royal family he'll be number one most wanted in the kingdom's sphere of influence. Somehow being involved as he is in the war he thinks that he can stay out of the war.

Users who are viewing this thread