Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

it was good for a while. until the MC went high with his idealistic mind.
but seriously this MC is a retard. "war is over"...............???????
there's a limit to how retarded someone can be but he goes beyond it. if capturing 1 prince is enough to stop an empire with huge power. the world would be at peace. does he think the emperor would say "welp my kid are getting caught. better stop the war before he got beaten up. also i would ignore that i have an overwhelming power at my side to just attack them again and obliterate them for good"

damn this guy need some serious reality check

This is just what will happen if few baddies trying to dirty their way to victory...they get double played !

Fed-Kun's army
@Araikaru - Well, he can literally use the same method they were gonna use, except that the stakes are higher, as he is a prince. I do agree that it is honestly a long shot to say it can end a war, even he threatens and demands are met. In any type of world, discrimination, hate, and hunger for power will always exist, and will not go away. Due to that, the war is something that cannot end, but it can be stopped... for now. I guess his main goal was to find a way to get his hands on a good hostage to release everyone. Either way, this will at least stall it, or just halt it for the time being.

@uchiha007 i doubt the enemy would do what the MC want and postponed the invasion. Unless the hostage is a crown prince it only worth a little. And if the author didn't even understand that concept then the author also need a serious reality check

The only way to stop the war for a long time is to participate in it and destroy the root of it. And in this case the royale family. With mc ideology that "i don't want to become a tool for war" means he would not participate in it. So it just retarded when he think he can stop the war without even participate in

Fed-Kun's army
@Araikaru - Fair point. Tho like I mentioned on my post, the war will not be stopped, it will just be merely stalled with this method. And yeah, I agree with you that, if he plans to stop a war without participating on the fighting force, it is just a very unrealistic strategy. Like, we know he will pull it off one way or the other thanks to the power of plot armor, but you are right, he is very naïve in thinking he can stop it with just this. Not to mention that the kingdom he is fighting against is the one that has the actual "hero", which even himself said he might not be strong enough to face him yet. So things are still very much against him right now. Let's see how this develops, but as of late, I am not really convinced on the writing on the latest chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the artist for a published manga would have learned to draw legs of appropriate length during, say, high school at the latest, but here we are.

Aggregator gang
I've decently liked this manga so far, BUT you can't help but to think for MC being a bit naive there...

As if things would end like that, since the enemies are basically mass slavering/-murdering psychopaths..

The MC doesn't literally think the war is gonna end, stop taking things so literally.

Y'all honestly stupid as fuck. The degeneracy has rotten your minds.

War is not Chess and the prince is not King. Although, I like his little spin on the edge of that wall.

Cant help but laugh at the smoothbrains jumping the shark in this chapter posing as intellectuals versed in politics. If you've got no decent contribution other than mere conjecture on what's going to happen, then the least you can do is save this site from having to spend a few extra bytes having to save your useless comments.

Dex-chan lover
@uchiha007 Pretty sure it's a translation error.

"With this the BATTLE is over". Which means the current battle they are about to fight.

Everyone arguing in the comments about what he meant when he said "war" is ultra smoothbrain.

Group Leader
Touya is now not just a coward but also naive. Really thinks he won the war by capturing the third prince when he literally just went through rescuing the imperial family. The empire certainly didn't think the war was over just because the emperor was captured. He knows that the kingdom does the hard spin on information so they'll cut the lizards tail and use the third prince's capture as fuel for the war.

I'm pretty mad at the author for kinda suddenly making the MC brain dead.

Users who are viewing this thread