Shoukoku no Altair - Vol. 23 Ch. 122 - St Michael's Master

Dex-chan lover
....now that I think about it, even if the Turkiye's capital fall and all its sultans and nobles fall, there's no guarantee that Balt-rhein gonna win. There might be some problem with supplies (which I'm not really sure how much of it still rely on them), but the other countries could help with that and all he really needs to do is to have the messenger (who will come like days or maybe even months late since the news) silence.

Even if the duchess conquer Turkiye's capital and slaughter everyone completely, the rest of the cities around there would probably hate them quite a lot (even if it's not united, people will rebel against them), and they will be left only with a city of rubble. Plus, the duchess is loyal to herself first empire second. If a truce can be made, then the empire is screwed.

Double-page supporter
The only real winner in this whole war will be the clone of Venice (forgot the name) anyway.

The Balt Rhein Empire is finished at this point. Even if they win against Turkiye, they lost too much.

Turkiye is in a barely better shape, they can still salvage things if they don't lose the capital.

Aggregator gang
Idk, i think Niccolo sus af. Why? Because he always shows up here and there in the manga where, well everyone have their own important role in this manga either directly or indirectly. In one chapter he even knows when the Prime Minister sleep and wakes up, like literally his schedule. I thought maybe this little guy is like the dark horse of this war because he must know about the castle inside out and he's a page and kinda close with the prime minister, so if he just go everywhere people will put little attention to him lol just me and my crazy theory 😂

Thanks for every update. I really like this story. I will be patient to the advances.

Users who are viewing this thread