Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Let's Convey?

Contributor
The perceptive arcade machine, as it flashed and bellowed mechanically, had a feeling it was Onee x Shota.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
tfw no Onee to get you out of your house, seriously, i have never been invited anywhere since i started Highscool.

Somehow emotionally wholesome but also emotionally lewd. She's giving him good advice and encouragement, but also kind of stringing him along playfully without making her intentions clear. The poor straightforward lad has no idea how much his view of the world has been reshaped around her.

@Richman
tfw no Onee to get you out of your house, seriously, i have never been invited anywhere since i started Highscool.
Believe me when I say this-- the best fun you can have in HS is just to learn to enjoy being yourself and finding hobbies you like. Don't be afraid to ask to join people for stuff, or invite others to go to events, movies, or the like, cause there's no point waiting around for someone else to do it. Worst thing that'll pretty much ever happen is you have an awkward memory to cringe and laugh about, and you'll probably be better off and happier for it.
Maybe don't go hit on older women on random streets to try and find one like this, though, that might get weird in any number of ways.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation Omagawd i've been waiting for this series to update arigathankyou squiggles-sama

For a moment there, I thought that one enemy on page 11 was Monokuma.

I missed this series, thanks again for the translations.
Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should have just joined her. He needs to relax a bit to be able to study rigorously later.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that this author has hentai with almost identical characters.

Dex-chan lover
Man, now I want to play House of the Dead...... but that'd require buying a Dreamcast, game, and lightgun.......

Users who are viewing this thread