Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Let's Call?

@ImabotStw I thought that might be the case. She led into it horribly. Once she said that she viewed him as a brother or nephew, he stopped listening to anything she had to say. To be fair, she was telling him like it was; she saw him as something, then changed her views towards him.

I'm pretty sure that Onee-san told him she loved him with "“the moon is beautiful". Especially after the last page where Shonen doesn't see the moon from his house.

Aggregator gang
Damn, 3 chapters in a day. You guys are close to reach the newest raw chapters now.

"Hey, You know I like kids right?" Very interesting choice of words there onee-san :eyes:

F

As others have pointed out, "The moon is beautiful" is an old stoic Japanese way of telling someone you love them

Double-page supporter
Movie trailer voice: "And now, the moment you've all been dreading... the Misunderstanding Arc!!!!"

Contributor
Let's hope I'm not reading too much into this, as others have mentioned that saying or using the phrase, "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?(月が綺麗ですね, tsuki ga kirei desu ne)," is you to tell someone that you are interested in. Cause it sounds similar to "好きだ(Suki da)/ 好きです(Suki desu) : I like you," the words : 好き(suki, like) and 月(tsuki, moon), have similar pronunciation. So it metaphor for love, and also one of the most famous Japanese folktale, Princess Kaguya, is about love and moon.

Now coming back to the actual point, Shounen saying that he can't see the moon, metaphorically and literally, might mean that he doesn't see his love for Onee-chan being returned to him. For him, currently, he knows that the Onee-chan thinks him of as a lil bro, shouldn't have hung up, Onee-chan wanted to say how she felt about him now.

Well I personally I think Onee-chan has feelings for him but she is just gonna deny it because of the age gap, and not completely realize her feelings until something happens. Now all we gotta do is just wait and see

F

Users who are viewing this thread