Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Let's Confess?

Do you know what the f are we reading manga for?
It's because the fking novelty
We read romance not for the fking realistic
So who cares about how fking unrealistic a novel is
If you want realistc romance, go get a fking girl

Double-page supporter
I think it’s best for Shonen to leave this behind. Obviously it’s a manga, and is therefore a fantasy, but in my opinion in this scenario Shonen will fall into a pit of self-doubt, distance himself from his family and friends again, and focus on studying. He might burn himself out too. After passing the highschool entrance exam, Shonen will mature over the next few years and move on, opening himself back up to people and maybe even find a partner his own age. He might think back to his crush in middle school with rose-tinted lenses, and slack off sometimes. But overall, he will have little to no meaningful contact with Onee-San outside of the occasional awkward greeting and it will stay that way. Now obviously, this set of events will likely never happen and we will get a happy ending in the next 10 chapters, but that’s just my take on how it could go in real life.

I'm simultaneously playing Ai wo Torimodose and Before My Body Is Dry while silently screaming

Dex-chan lover
yea, gtfo with that "realistic" shit, you know we out here waiting for the oneexshota ending we DESERVE.

Don't know which part is worse, the part where my brain decides to stab me making the first thing to cross my thoughts after reading this chapter be the sadness fest song called Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~
Or the part where my computer decides to stab me too and the music player on aleatory beguns to play Aoiro Kanzume (Both songs are by Shikata Akiko)
Or the last nail that was missing in this suffering coffin, the part were I know very well the whole lyrics of both songs
This sure is some kind of a transcendental pain
_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Fed-Kun's army
i having a bad feeling here :(
>mc confessed to onee-san
>onee-san says NO
>mc got depressed
>mama-san cheers up mc
>mc marries mama-san
wait wat?

She knows.
BUT, her answer isn't no, its not "I don't like you" - Her answer is "its better that we not"
She isn't toying with Shonen, she likes Shonen - shes just not a criminal pedophile.

Also, confessing while your sick in bed missing out on the date you set isn't "cool".

She didn't reject shonen, she just told him "now is not the time, cool off."

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, I read the comments, but really, this isn't nearly as bad, or even bad at all, as they've made it about to be. Sensible, and not even a rejection.

Besides, who wants to see a (how old is he?) 14-16 year old bang an office lady in anything not Post Apocalyptic or Pre-Modern?

"A Bride's Story" can give me a 14-year old Turk married to a 24-year old Kalmyk in 19th-Century Turkestan, and that's fine and dandy, but here and now?

@Boomthorkell It's not about wanting to see lascivious behaviour, it's about empathizing with Yuu getting shot down. It wasn't a literal rejection but it might as well have been. Working up the courage to tell your crush you like her, and getting that response is absolutely crushing, even if it's the completely realistic and expected result. When you're a boy that age you can't help being attracted to women, and you sometimes can't help falling in love. Oneesan did the right thing here, but it doesn't make it not hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
Now I really wonder how this is gonna turn out, knew that she knew about his feelings (she's in her twenties, you should be able to see the thought process of someone more than 4 years younger than you). All I wonder is how the creator gonna figure this situation out.

Fed-Kun's army
@thirite

I get that portion. Some of the people were making it sound like she outright, perma-harsh rejected him. He might be hurt, but it's not a game ender.

Shounen, there is still some hope. She haven't answered your feeling, YET. Just wait the righht time to come
Never-Give-Up.png

Users who are viewing this thread