Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Let's Do Our Best?

Dex-chan lover
Man I feel this kid lol. Like I've done thesame thing too in my high school days. Though it didn't really work out since I need to move to a different place when I was in college and I'm really immature at that time. But atleast I'm glad that I've been able to have a relationship with older woman (she's only 24 and one of my subject teacher).

Group Leader
Amazing chapter!!! 😲 😍 😇 It's sad that it's ending soon though, but at least Shounen got the guts to tell her and she couldn't evade for once!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is the day "Shounen" became "Otoko." I hereby award him with an Honorary Fundoshi. May it carry the weight of his balls from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Oneechan's evasion - REJECTED!
Shounan will not be denied expressing what's in his heart. Nicely done, my boy, nicely done!

This has been such a wild ride. Maybe the real slacking was the friends we made on the way.

Supporter
This shouldn't amount to anything but he's right that his feelings aren't wrong. She doesn't need to reciprocate but it wasn't fair to say what he felt was a lie. I'm glad he got it off his chest and he gave her a Lil smooch to boot. A+ chapter

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of a quote: "How did you know it was a true love?" - "First love is always like that"

Users who are viewing this thread