Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Let’s slack off more?

Dex-chan lover
It was a good wholesome ending but

XPXFHVr.png

https://mangadex.org/title/44941/furyouppoi-kanojo-to-asedaku-de-daradara-shitai-natsu

Needs an extra chapter showing Shonen staying with it and shacking up with oneesan after he graduates from highschool.

Aggregator gang
There is still hope. Even if this manga don't return with some update of a new season or a new chapter like an epilogue which I hope it does, this is also a satisfying ending as its leaves the happy ending to our own imagination.

where the time skip?
We need it
We need onee san was married with that MC
Ahhhh.... i am on fire

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe it's over but damn it it was such a good ending, i'll cheer on our shounen forever and can't wait to see more from this wonderful author and this wonderful TL team <(╥﹏╥)

i absolutely love this manga. i wish it were longer :( or at least had an epilogue.

I've become such a sap in my old age, I should be happy with this outcome but I'm just sad that it's over.

Great story though, definitely rereading it someday, also to the scanlators, you can't show me that face on that last page, its not fair!

my bad just have the time to finish read this. thank you very much for double happiness reading 2-3 reaction pages from you guys xd. stay strong and healthy everyone! thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread