Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

I love the ending! a really good way to end the manga.
Here's to hoping a sequel someday maybe?
KP

Dex-chan lover
Given, the length and subject matter this was a decent end.
Having said that, where's the rest of it?!?

Dex-chan lover
Good ending in the precise time. An afterstory would be appreciated, but even without it it's a good manga. Hope other authors take notes on not dragging their mangas like this one did because containment is a much needed trait in a lot of them.

Perfect 10. Now where's that much needed one-shot based on the time skip?? A follow up short? An anime adaptation would be sweet.

Group Leader
5/10, and this is coming from a guy who really really wanted to like this.

Romantic progression? Basically none.
Character development? Basically none.

Final verdict: "Wasted potential".

Fed-Kun's army
@Random_Passer-by
From a certain point I can see why you would say that about the romance(although there was clear romantic progression on Yuusuke's part, and even some romantic flags, although more subtle, on onee-san's part too) but I have to completely disagree on your second point, there was clear character development for Yuusuke.

Well, the characters in this series in general were more realistic/grounded and were more like actual characters instead of your usual romcom were the characters are basically tropes. Anyway, guess different strokes to different folks, not everyone will have the same view about a series.

Dex-chan lover
@Mondemon

For character progression, this manga is about the kid, and he did change quite a lot. As for the romance, it also did had progression and had the good cabal one. He is 15 and she is 25 ffs.

Probably the problem is how small the world in this manga is and how is just only the dynamic between both protagonists, but it is also what it is, a snippet of a romcom focusing on one aspect only. And knowing how these romcoms tend to go on tangents and drag out everything, I think this is a better way to tell this kind of story.

Fed-Kun's army
@mug3n
Completely agree with your points, also, I think the author explored the concept quite well(especially with how simple it was) and gave us some good progression. in it's 39 chapters, this manga definitely had a lot more progress and character development than romcoms with over 100 chapters.

Man this was way to short it's a good conclusion but this really should of been longer

Best work I've read from a hentai writer

I won't really go on reviewing this but it's sad that it ended. We could have explored them a bit more perhaps. That freaking age gap nonetheless I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread