Shounen no Hatsukoi wa Bishoujo ♂ deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@Koshkom It's a shame 95% of them are hentai, so them getting together is more or less preordained by the need for a reason to have sexy times. I mean I'll read it all the same, but you know, sometimes you just want some cute fluff instead of sex in search of a reason to exist. Prunus Girl is basically the gold standard at this point. I wish more went that way.

Really wish they would have gotten together at the end. The way it ended, you could reasonably surmise it's possible or even probable. But I really dislike when it's left in the open like that. I really like Kobayashi Kina's works, but I always feel like they have a hard time sticking the landing on the endings to their stories. Like they write and write until they'r enot allowed to write anymore and have to conclude earlier than they hoped.

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam How about fukaboku ? Which is the continuation of Kimi Dake No Ponytail

https://mangadex.org/title/29840/fukakai-na-boku-no-subete-o

i think i'll really miss this! i really like this author's works. but thank you for the translations!!

Fed-Kun's army
o7 Thanks for the scanlations. It was a fast paced series for sure but considering that the ending was tied together quite nicely.

I wonder who "the certain group of people" who liked Uzuki were...

Dex-chan lover
"When I was drawing the final chapter, my assistant told me they liked the current distance with their relationship, so that reassured me."

Find a new assistant, please.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna say it: IT WAS TOO SOON! ...But it ended just fine.
I was worried the characters were gonna be pushed to fit in the relationships they've been building, but that wasn't really the case. It was a natural turn of events, so I'm glad for that.
The problem I have with this chapter is that nothing really happens in it. There's so much left for the characters to do and things to solve.

I'm glad the ending wasn't rushed, but that's not really ending much. I liked it overall, and I'll keep an eye on this author's work as I've been doing for some time.

Aggregator gang
Really liked this manga. I like all this author's works, but I do agree with most everybody that I wish he was more concrete in his relationships. A lot of his manga end with will they/won't they.

I like that the author ended their relationship as close but not together and left the future ambiguous and let the readers decide
Because there's one or two couple that I view more as just close friends

haha,, this ending,,,,,,,,,, it feels like the author couldnt figure out how to develop the main couple's relationship and ended up with better side couples

Users who are viewing this thread