Shounen no Kyoukai

miu

Power Uploader
If anybody has the releases from 6.5 up to 9, feel free to contact me so I don't have to rip shitty MangaGo scans ?
Same applies to ch6 which was taken from MRM.

Edit: 6.5 to 8 are from MRM.

url
why is this me while reading this

OMG!! I Cried Bcoz It Was So Painful To Read This!! Of Course There Was Some Part That I Got Mad At.. But This Is So Beautiful Too I Hope There Are More Manga Like This On This Concept ..

If I'm not wrong there is new volume or extra chapters where the MCs have babies XD cant wait for that one.

The story is not completed yet, volume three was just released, you can read it here: https://fangirlpartyhouse.tumblr.com/post/615588746786668544/fangirlpartyhouse-update-its-heeeere

Very grateful to the scanlators!

But... everything wrong with the Omegaverse genre in one haha.

BUT!- The element of the amnesia was an interesting development. And the Omegas need to runaway together and raise the baby happily. End 😊

Probably one of the best omegaverse thememed books around. The story isn't about power dynamics or fetishizing rape, it's about rational humans struggling against instincts which frequently rob them of their happiness. Character development is huge and it's thought out. Great story 9/10

This is such a bittersweet yet so wholesome. A very interesting take on fated pair in omegaverse. Easily on of the top my omegaverse titles.

Power Uploader
This wasn't bad at all. I really liked how the whole omegaverse was treated not as fantastical but realistic, like how "real people" would deal with these issues,
where human beings act like human beings making rational decisions about who they pair with, not guided by pheromone voodoo
. Genuine slice of life. Solid 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread