Shounen Shoujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Uh, wow, I am thoroughly confused. So the scientist had those two kids killed for whatever reason and now the Little girl somehow got cured of her disease?

wtf, did the author just decide that the manga is too short and wants to lengthen it by magic?

What's up with the (psychotic) break towards the end? Did he change his mind set so he could see her again? What they hell does a wood sculpture have to do with any of that? So confusing...

Dex-chan lover
This is so goddamn dumb and I am in it until the end.

Dex-chan lover
God this manga is a fucking trip. It's not cringy or edgy or dumb, it's just 100% all in on it's fucking weirdness.

I think that since the girl is pretty much dead and that there is no individuality in death she lost her individuality.

Double-page supporter
That's just typical Nisio writing, guys. Meta jokes everywhere and completely messed up plots and characters.
Seriously just compares these two with Medaka Box's characters with the most messed up personalities, you'll find the similarity immediately.

Feel like someone just ate the plot of previous chapter and vomit it out to make this chapter plot

I'm sorry but did she just admit to pushing him down the stairs and taking pictures?

Power Uploader
@Sarsak It's not that the little girl got cured of her disease, it's the little boy's that got worse to the point where he can't even recognize the little girl anymore.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@ThousandSnake Just to check, is page 19 missing? Looking at 18-19 in double page mode, the left side page is clearly skipped there.

Users who are viewing this thread