Shounen to Kamikakushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 6B

Group Leader
asafaggaha nuuu am creyinggg, thank you so much for your hard work on this beautiful volume 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
is, is this really the end?

:(

Thank you for the wonderful translations!

I'm surprised that's the end, felt like there would've been more. But thank you so much for the fantastic work!!

Thank you for your the translation! From the Amazon.jp link the book is 288 pages, and in the index chapter 6 begins on page 203 while the afterword or extra begins on 280. Chapter 6A and 7/6B here on mdex are 47 pages so it seems like there's a gap of 30 or so pages left in the book? Is this Ch 7/6B really the end, or are those extra pages a different story? ): It's so sad and seems kind of abrupt for an ending. (Just sad if that is the ending, not complaining about your hard work!)

This isn’t the end, guys! I found the raws and there’s more afterwards, including another almost-kiss

Group Leader
Just wanted to let everyone know that the chapters have been updated with the real files! (I was having trouble before with the file size upload limit, sorry! I had to shrink my files to get them to upload correctly.)

Users who are viewing this thread