Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
He made the frag grenade... but wait. That's the German Stielhandgranate. Nice find, dude.

This dude gonna give rise to concept of war crimes if he keeps developing weapons at this pace lol

"Let me show you its features!"

I see the translator decided to channel the great Joerg Sprave...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about how crazy this guy is for selling weapons like he's handing out candy, but I'm just looking at the fortifications on page 11 and wondering why they didn't build walls around the natural chokepoint at the cave entrance.

"I did everything I could..." Yeah, sure you did.

Fed-Kun's army
I was going to make a Lord of War joke but it was not needed.
Imagine being the first magical arms dealer in a fantasy world and being damn good at it.

Group Leader
Megumin would be proud.

He should use that gold to buy his employees some decent clothes rather than those bed sheets they've been wearing this whole time.

His tactical nuke is kinda cheap, he should have sell it at a much higher price since if used in war it can obliterate a whole battalion....

That grenade has the equivalent of a 1000 lb bomb. He just went from a general store merchant to an arms dealer

Yep, war is business. That is why almost never end, because someone makes them longer for a huge amout of money. :v

Users who are viewing this thread