Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Ch. 9

Has there been established why Maine can't just use her fists? She could finally dominate a fight style instead of having to retreat all the time for more weapons until the fight is over

@Midnight_Sloth I believe the reason is a fear that the disposable object now would be her fist. She outputs enough force to shatter mithril swords in a few swings. Her hands are as frail as the rest of her, one punch if it works is likely to destroy her arm.

Group Leader
Black ponytail former slave girl's design screams 2nd girl candidate to me, idk why. I'm getting too used to isekai harems i think. I don't even think this one is going to go that route.

Dex-chan lover
@Midnight_Sloth they explained at the very beginning, shes strong but her resistance/endurance isnt increased as well, so she would just break her own bones if she used her fists as weapon.

MC: Hmm I can have an infinite amount of anything I want, but I don't know if it's enough to look after more than three people.

Dex-chan lover
OH MC SO SMART
HE SENT LETTERS TO THE OPPOSING FACTION.

How does he know what Nobles were backing Golddead?
How does he know what Nobles are in a faction together that oppose the faction that backed Goldead?

Group Leader
@boag I haven't read the novel yet but he probably got some proofs in the slave trader master's office. He was already there when the guards show up.

Dex-chan lover
@Habutheri
if your supposition is true, that only accounts for the nobles that backed Golddead, How would he know what nobles are in the opposing faction?

@boag (and @Habutheri, by proxy) In the chapter he says he hired somebody from the Adventurer's Guild that was good at both investigating and keeping his lips shut to find out the different factions. He just knew where to go to look for information. It seems the mangaka actually thought it through a bit without it just being complete coincidence or leaving it as an unexplained plot hole.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, how much time did it take to properly investigate the opposing nobles?
How much time did it take for the opposing nobles to investigate Goldead?
If this was all done undercover and hush-hush how did the slaves, who were completely mind controlled to the point were they didn't know what they were doing, manage to find him so quickly after being released from slavery?
Who has been feeding and taking care of these slaves in the time between the moment they were released until the time when they found MC an decided to work for him?

Holy crap this chapter leaves so many questions it's silly. I realize this series is pretty loose on the details, but come on man.

Fed-Kun's army
Shut your goddamn mouth Maine. No ome asked you to turn this business into a charity. Get your child moral compass out of here.

I know the manga is just going to make this magically work, but still. Fuck that girl.

Users who are viewing this thread