Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Growing money, my dream ! In moderation though, you don't want to inflate the prices or devalue the currency.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, what the heck! That's so OP! With this you can even grow your own hundred lolis.

Dex-chan lover
He should plant some pantsu and become an underwear merchant. The true path of a Nihon Jin.

Double-page supporter
So what's the point of this story? He can grow money so there's no need for a job, he can grow weapons and potions, so there's no need for studying, he can grow whatever he wants so there's no need for anything.

I just can't see this story lasting long.

Double-page supporter
I thought it was a japanese spin on the chinese cultivator trope-thingy...

Contributor
I appreciate, if nothing else, that the King is not a complete idiot as is often part of the "whoops, wrong summon" trope-set, and recognised that having a bunch of food was not at all a bad idea, even if it wasn't what they'd had in mind...

Although on the other hand I was only worried it was going in that direction because the advisors were conforming thoughtlessly to the "kill the useless one" trope in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
yes, he can grow money... but that could lead to inflation. and unless he plans on growing enough money to put in a bunch of bundles then grows enough bundles to put in a bunch of suitcases and then grows more suitcases of money on top of that again and again until he has a noticeable percentage of the wealth, (in which case, where the fuck does he put it all, and how does he not get arrested...) then he’s not gonna be able to dodge inflation.

Dex-chan lover
@tonie i know i’ve been listening to too much music when i saw mansa musa and thought “what the hell did mura masa do?” but yeah, mansa musa make a lot of sense lol.

Thank God, he is not burying himself because of frustration while accidently using cultivation skill to cultivate himself to become immortal.

@dysperwithaperiod Correct me if I'm wrong because economic isn't my best subject. I thought inflation occurs when you print more money (e.g. paper money) but the amount of gold the country has stays the same. If that entire world's currency is gold, and you can literally grow gold on trees, wouldn't that cause economic growth instead of inflation? Then again, I don't know if he grew gold or just that country's currency equivalent to paper money.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say CALL THE SECRET SERVICE but it's not really counterfeiting if the currency is "genuine" amirite???

This is the equivalent of the MC sneaking into the Denver mint after hours and producing himself quarters from the official molds.

Therefore, the greatly overworked FBI must be called into action once again...

😂

Users who are viewing this thread