Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Group Leader
Why would you choose between a loli and a voluptuous nee-san when you can have (and fuck) both

Fed-Kun's army
@Mothified Mass producing ancient magic artifact weapons seems more like the sort of thing that leads to parts of the continent getting evaporated.

This chapter was bullshit, and I can't believe no one has pointed this out yet.

Apparently, she doesn't choose nobles because they want to have their way with her, yet I'm pretty damn sure that out of the hundreds, maybe even thousands of nobles, at least a few of them would respect professionalism and/or be a woman or be married.

At the same time, while she's literally complaining that the nobles look into her appeal too much, she also attempts to wear clothing that exposes almost all of her body just so she can get some stares that once again, she doesn't like.

Additionally, how would she even know that the MC also isn't looking to have his way with her? Just because he bought a high overpriced potion that anyone with logical reasoning would avoid?

The story is honestly just pushing for a harem route, while attempting to cover up the plotholes with a fcking landmine that's even worse.

Group Leader
Poor loli freaking the fuck out and the MC doesn't even notice

Aggregator gang
Soo how long till MC causes large scale inflation with his cultivation of gold coins?

@Kanol Well, that's true in the case of ancient magic weapons but, my point is, if he can clone everything in existence what will happen to the value of goods and money? I mean he can clone money too xD

Aggregator gang
i wonder where did she put those tools... it's always from inside her skirt...

Dex-chan lover
Hm. Indeed, compared to the little girl, this one's curvie---- I mean, has more magic power, heh.

Dex-chan lover
This guy's going to completely destroy the economy someday, but for now let's enjoy dupe glitching all the things!

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla
they call that haitenai or Schrodinger's Panties

zettai ryouiki only refers to the gap between shorts/skirt and a kneesocks/thigh highs

they're both in a broader category of what you could call fetishes

Users who are viewing this thread