Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of these titles that I think needs the psychological tag.
This shits batshit crazy toxic but my toxic trait is I want them to end up together. Shits wild

Dex-chan lover
somethin is wrong with you if you hate wakaba that much ! like did you miss how the whole shite looks very toxic from her point of view? did you even read THIS CHAPTER? it’s clearly she doesn’t like the way she is treated and RIGHTLY so says it it’s not the right way to love some one!!!!
And yet she insist on playing some absurd game repeating like a broken record "i will win i will win". There is so much you can do with stuff like this before the blame is shared and it has already reached that point.

Dex-chan lover
toxic yuri that's toxic enough that you know it's wrong but not so toxic that it leaves you with severe psychological distress is good

Dex-chan lover
Meh, wish ms perfect had actually been affected by confession of hate but I guess that is pretty much normal level of animosity she deals with.

She also probably doesn’t care since she just wants to possess the mc rather than earn her love. Hate directed at her also fills her wants. I don’t think I can see this going on much longer and still being decent. Ms perfect has already spelled out that she is obsessed with mc just a matter of time for the mc to figure it out. Still hoping for one of them to have a mental breakdown so they can hit rock bottom before slowly crawling back up

Dex-chan lover
"She's kissing my stomach and getting jealous when I talk to other girls...if only she didn't hate me!" - Wakaba, an idiot
She keeps telling me I'm her property and keeps giving me kisses. Why does she hate me so much. I must find out. - Waka seriously-wtf-ba

Man, ngl I expected a bit more oomph after how previous chapter ended. Also, if it weren't for my favorite genre, I'd say; run girl, run. Umezono is a walking red flag and the farther you are from her, the safer you'll end up being! :aquadrink:
I agree, I'm surprised there wasn't at least a scene with a frustrated Umezono biting a nail especially after how hard Wakaba shut her down at the end of last chapter it was seriously a double decker psychological beat down.

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this the more it reminds me of Spiteful Affection and I am here for it.

Dex-chan lover
rivals-backwards-spells-lovers-v0-uuhl2dl0nxyb1.png

Wakaba finally starting to come to this realization, Matsuri probably realized it ages ago.

Also just want to say I think people are uh, going a bit far in saying how much Komaki is forcing stuff, Wakaba keeps accepting/proposing challenges knowing the outcomes of them. Like yeah its toxic and not great, but Komaki is basically, in her twisted view of love, slowly pushing the limits of their intimacy and relationship, seeing Wakaba continue to challenge her, and seeing that as the confirmation that she's okay at that stage and can try to move a bit further next time. She's basically seeing the challenge proposals as the consent, which again, not great and not really how things work, but like she's not rushing past boundaries and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
rivals-backwards-spells-lovers-v0-uuhl2dl0nxyb1.png

Wakaba finally starting to come to this realization, Matsuri probably realized it ages ago.

Also just want to say I think people are uh, going a bit far in saying how much Komaki is forcing stuff, Wakaba keeps accepting/proposing challenges knowing the outcomes of them. Like yeah its toxic and not great, but Komaki is basically, in her twisted view of love, slowly pushing the limits of their intimacy and relationship, seeing Wakaba continue to challenge her, and seeing that as the confirmation that she's okay at that stage and can try to move a bit further next time. She's basically seeing the challenge proposals as the consent, which again, not great and not really how things work, but like she's not rushing past boundaries and whatnot.
Fair argument. It's the same as: sometimes silent doesn't always mean "no" sometimes you just need to force your way out. First Wakaba ain't saying no for goodness sake. She ain't even stopping the girl😭.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that the main thing was going to be about Wakaba realizing Komaki feeling, but it seem that its going to be more deep than that.:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
It's literally the motto of "the one who falls in love first loses", but the non-genius girl has to be dense as mousse to make the series last.
To be fair, if, in real life, I had someone steal my crush just to dump them, and then later sexually assault me multiples times using the excuse of some bet we had going on, I probably wouldn't think they loved me.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goddd 😩

I'm a sucker for this in fiction idk why. Anytime a girl engages in the most unhinged behavior over her (seemingly) unrequited gay crush just gets me. Kodama's character in Netsuzou Trap was the same, doing absolutely insane things out of rebellion for her unrequited crush on the other girl, down to describing love as something that "makes you insane, like you want to monopolize and manipulate the other person" truly my crack

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that Wakaba wins one of these times, I feel like it would be really interesting to see how things play out when she requests to sever all of their relations

Dex-chan lover
Really needs a Sexual Violence (She's pretty much assaulting her at this point and i doubt its going to get tamer) and Drama Tag 🥲... Also no consent isnt all that romantic

Dex-chan lover
I bet Wakaba's womb must have been flaring as her stomach was being kissed. So sweet.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread