Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This probably has been said before but it would be quite ironic if Wakaba does end up hating Umezono by the end of the series and they break up in the most hurtful way. :thonk:
Honestly, unless she's a huge Masochist she should already hate her, considering she keeps humiliating her, while telling her constantly she hates her 😐..

Right now i dont really want them to end up together, since Umezono has not a single reedeming or likeable quality to her name.

I'm surprised they gave this a "Romance" Tag, but no Drama, or at this point even Psychological Tag considering what she just did. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, unless she's a huge Masochist she should already hate her, considering she keeps humiliating her, while telling her constantly she hates her
She is stupid, that's all. So much for both being geniuses when they're just two huge idiots who can't be sincere.

Double-page supporter
I fkin hate umezono man, she pulling to many stunt and ignoring the most important things she need to do (confess).Wakaba didnt do anything wrong to be treated like this. I hope Wakaba Will end up with another boy/girl as long as its not umezono.

Dex-chan lover
God must be crazy
To drop rain right after ten minutes...
And I can't think of what the hell is going on in this comic. We got an implication of love triangle out of nowhere
You're surprised?

I always assume any girl in a yuri manga has about a 50/50 of being part of the romance chart of the story.

Author would not bother drawing a character to look like a heroine out of a villainess manga for no reason.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, unless she's a huge Masochist she should already hate her, considering she keeps humiliating her, while telling her constantly she hates her 😐..

Right now i dont really want them to end up together, since Umezono has not a single reedeming or likeable quality to her name.

I'm surprised they gave this a "Romance" Tag, but no Drama, or at this point even Psychological Tag considering what she just did. 🙄
Yep. I hope Wakaba and umezono didnt end up together. I would like to see things ended up like another manga (called black and white). Where at first the toxic couple were truly in love, and at the end one of them get the happiness she deserve and the other one is still on the dark.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know what they say:

The more the merrier! The opposite of love aint hate!

Im waiting for the marriage at this point... also she's gotta stop betting... its actually getting depressing... well not for us anyways, more cute shit 🔥

Dex-chan lover
Wakaba is not in denial, she's denial incarnated. Komaki is too stupid to even consider the possibility of Wakaba being blind to her own feelings. These two idiots are the perfect example of why memorization-based education systems are absolute garbage.

These like, problem yuri series are always kinda meh to read. Like, this is full on bullying. And really harmful bullying at that. Yet the author wants to show that Wakaba has ANY positive response to kissing her? No, she's being abused, don't show it as "aww she actually likes her" cause no. Matsuri is clearly who Wakaba would actually be happy with.

Though knowing authors who write this, she's probably just as bad as Umezono -.- I think i might drop this, cause it's clear this is gonna be another in the line of yuri that shows abusive relationships, and plays it in the end that it's fine cause they love each other. No thanks, i've seen too many friends go through this crap.

Also the "rain out of nowhere" trope is really just lazy at this point. Do ya'll not have a weather channel??? Rain don't work like that!

Dex-chan lover
It got good reviews on NovelUpdate, but so far I just can't see it in this manga adaptation...

Dex-chan lover
At this point im just hate watching XD not even bc Umezono, Wakaba has such a big stupid ego that the only thing thats tying them together in reality is those meaningless bets

And dont even try to say im victim blaming bc for all the things we can trash Umezono for, she holds no real power over Wakaba, she can just slap her and run away and unironically that would actually destroy Umezono XD

Dex-chan lover
Heart beating like crazy and cheeks hot? Wakaba is already so unambiguously in love with Komaki and reciprocates these events more than she is currently comfortable admitting to herself. She also recognized that her feelings for Komaki are different from those for her friend Masturi (which was the point of her thoughts on being touched); so, even if Matsuri does have feelings, there's the signal that, that's unlikely to go anywhere. Understandably, Wakaba would be confused about her feelings for Komaki, at least for now. Their current situation is a mess. Once she understands why Komaki acts as she does, we'll see where Wakaba finally lands. But her feelings for Komaki only seem to grow as the series progresses.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Oh man they're totally gonna hatefully caress each other gently and loathingly kiss each others' bodies tenderly next chapter arent they? :meguupog:
I mean, we kinda had that last chapter. I bet we get a sex scene, actually hanging out (to make her hatd it because they skipped for no reason) or family backstory next.
But tbh, I love the bullshit going on and am just hyped for whats next.

Users who are viewing this thread