Show all chapter uploads in latest updates

Hi,

Not sure if this has come up before, but it's just something I find annoying.

I've just finished a chapter that I seen in the latest updates from my follows list. I had a sense that I'd missed something, so I went to see all of the uploads for that manga and could see three chapters had been uploaded at the same time in bulk.

Could you make it so that we can see all of those updates in the follow list? Rather than just the last one.

If I remember right, Batoto used to do it. Just a small peeve to have to click into each manga's chapter list first to make sure I don't miss anything.

Thanks!

Supporter
Already a thing settings/latest updates/grouped chapter list. On a personal level my advice to you is to get into the habit of going to the series main page vice going in directly. I used to be irked by the same thing until I got into it.

I had no idea that even existed, thanks for the tip, this can be closed then just ignore me lol.

Yeah when I'm thinking about it I do it, it's just a small inconvenience that's all. The default looks better, but I'm definitely sticking with the grouped list.

@blackyawgdom Yeah but it only shows you the last update, not the first chapter of a bulk update. So if you're not paying attention then you miss things.

Like I said, it was only a minor thing. Changing it to grouped list works for me, I appreciate that people must have different preferences.

Fed-Kun's army
@soggy Uh no. the actual button marked Follows on the top of the site. next to Manga and Community. that groups releases and shows every one of them in a bulk update type situation.

@blackyawgdom Ahh sorry thought you meant something else.

Just had a look, you're right and again I had no idea that was there. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread