Show Me Your Boobs - Ch. 18

is a Reindeer
VIP
CUTE BOYS CROSSDRESSING FOR THE PERSON THEY LIKE GIVES ME THE WILL TO LIVE

Dex-chan lover
Mom was ready to accept her new daughter and then just zoned out when she learned the truth. She's not keeping up with that nonsense.

Aggregator gang
Hilarious. But at the same time kinda toxic when you think about it. It's one thing for people to realize what gender they prefer to identify as on their own, but to have others force it onto you is definitely a no-no. No girl is worth this trouble (unless you're into crossdressing already)
Well, at least he still identifies as a dude despite everyone forcing their girly opinion onto him

Dex-chan lover
The amount of joy I had when I saw this updated made me feel deeply uncomfortable.

But the contents of this chapter? GOD TIER. What a lovely family, I can't gush enough.

Dex-chan lover
You're just enjoying your forced feminization-exhibitionist relationship with your gf and then people have to try to make it weird.

jak

Contributor
Before it ends, hes going to be the most feminine boy with big tits pleasuring men while she watches. Lol

Double-page supporter
@killerstand Yes you do. You probably read a lot of harem manga then whine about the MCs, when there are plenty that aren’t like that. Not anyone else’s job to find them for you.

Users who are viewing this thread