Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
as of her getting together with pink hair, she plays around a little too much for me
Blue hair is so easily manipulated by pink hair that its annoying. I Will almost believe that pink hair could insult her in awful ways, not speak to her for a year and then come back out of nowhere and say “It was just a prank bro” and blue hair would let pink hair have her Way with her again… and even with all this she still wants to play around with her friends bust…
there is pretty much nothing to like about blue hair

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's the last time, surely
3x.webp

Blue hair is so easily manipulated by pink hair that its annoying. I Will almost believe that pink hair could insult her in awful ways, not speak to her for a year and then come back out of nowhere and say “It was just a prank bro” and blue hair would let pink hair have her Way with her again… and even with all this she still wants to play around with her friends bust…
well you have to remember that jiho hasn’t had much lesbian experiences prior to fooling around with woohui (at least i think so) and pink haired girl was a long term crush she had where she said she would kiss her regardless of her being a girl and others looked at her weirdly. jiho in a way thinks that she scored, getting the girl that literally everyone wants. i doubt they’ll get into a serious relationship, who knows what this story has in store. i know the author loveees drama, and i can’t wait.

Dex-chan lover
There is no such thing as 'the last time' in this manhwa lol

wOOhui 😍 my bi 🧡 is full ☺️ thank you!

Dex-chan lover
At this point Pink has not done anything nearly as drastic as you're implying. They slept together, she didn't respond for a bit, then she explained why and apologized. Blue is also not in a relationship with Pink yet and it's fine to fool around when you're single. She said in this chapter that if her and Pink get into an actually committed relationship, this bust stuff will have to stop. Besides that Blue has been a good friend to Woo Hui (or "brown"). She's not a mind reader and Brown has not made it even nearly clear that she might like Blue. I'm not sure what Blue has done to be "unlikable" besides not immediately be attracted to Woo Hui to satisfy some Yuri lust, honestly. If she starts dating Pink and still asks for bust stuff, then we can talk. Otherwise Brown is enjoying and desiring the "bust stuff" just as much as Blue.

Double-page supporter
At this point Pink has not done anything nearly as drastic as you're implying. They slept together, she didn't respond for a bit, then she explained why and apologized. Blue is also not in a relationship with Pink yet and it's fine to fool around when you're single. She said in this chapter that if her and Pink get into an actually committed relationship, this bust stuff will have to stop. Besides that Blue has been a good friend to Woo Hui (or "brown"). She's not a mind reader and Brown has not made it even nearly clear that she might like Blue. I'm not sure what Blue has done to be "unlikable" besides not immediately be attracted to Woo Hui to satisfy some Yuri lust, honestly. If she starts dating Pink and still asks for bust stuff, then we can talk. Otherwise Brown is enjoying and desiring the "bust stuff" just as much as Blue.
Bold of op to asume that Ji-ho is being played more than she's playing around. I love this manhwa exactly because of how light it is so far. Not much drama, just some hookups. The tension that's building between Ji-ho and Woo-hui is the main point. I'm guessing that Yeon-woo (pink hair) is only there to create more tension/jealousy between these two.
As you said, I really hope the author doesn't turn to cheating... this manhwa has a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, if you put Jiho's abs and two boxes of fried chicken in the same room, won't it cause an antimatter collapse and blow up the warp core? We're in danger, send boobs!

Users who are viewing this thread