Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
....sigh, I'm going to put this on hold and come back when it's become more interesting.... Building the friendship and, I guess, the romance between blue hair girl and brown hair girl around a toxic, fuck boy, guy.... Whatever ! It's not like you see that a LOT in yuri with college girls or adults women.
I'm still shipping blue hair girl with whoever other love interest she can found.

Dex-chan lover
finally some good fucking food !

god dammit, lending a bed and heating pouch for period cramps? that is married behavior!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is just me being slow but this chapter actually makes me rather confused. Either blue is kind of dumb/clueless or she was at some level aware that brown liked her. The smirk implied that she was aware? People around them noticed in any case. But then her actions with pink makes no sense at all.

people are too impatient these days suahduhasu some say the story is boring because the characters have no depth, then they show flashbacks to explain stuff and people are bored too... GUYS REMEMBER WTDFS HAS MORE THAN 100 CHAPTERS

Users who are viewing this thread