Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

guessing there might have been a lot of images of ji-ho and woo-hui on that phone... probably was best just to get pulled into bed like that

Dex-chan lover
idk about you guys but i really like yeonwoo… when jiho is done with her which is bound to happen im gonna be so sad
I def like her a lot now too. But I think it's only because she's the focus. I like Woo-Hui more overall. I think the author is fantastic at swaying us with whoever is in focus. Though hot damn was this chapter spicy. I can't wait for Woo-Hui spicyness!

After re-reading the story it looks like pink knew blue had feelings for her way before ( even before they when out drinking in that one flashback) but didn't act on it because of the girl her mother was talking about. She might just be spending this intimate moments with blue because she crave attention not in a bad way, it's just that her mom was an a** and neglected her ( depending on what I've seen so far) so she's sticking with blue because she give pink attention, and that's why pink somehow dislike the idea of woo hui having feelings for blue (since she's starting to acknowledge woo hui's presence in blue's life more). She thinks Woo hui might steals blue's attention away from her.

Dex-chan lover
bro is literally eating ass 💀

there's been a lot of different phones through out the manhwa, iphones, flip phones, what's next, nokia?

curious if jiho's carefree nature stems from her high school days. please don't tell me she's still pinning over some first love or crush from high school. we don't need a love square or whatever

i miss woohui

Dex-chan lover
Why is Pinky always asking about Woo-hui? You're the one getting sexed up all over the place but you got time between two cunni to ask if another girl's boobs are better than yours? If Woo-hui presence in Blue is upsetting you so much when you aren't dating (and last time I check there was no talk of exclusivity) you need to have a real conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread