Show recently updated Manga that was marked as "completed" in "follows" tab on front page

Hi, I think it's a good idea to show a recently updated manga that you've marked as completed on the "follows" tab (https://i.imgur.com/0pt0JnV.png), because sometimes there are epilogues or even extra chapters that didn't get translated. Real scenario:
- I read "The Terrifying Hitman's Story" and marked it as completed because there's an "END" on chapter 10. The story also looked like it was concluded.
- A couple of days ago, ch. 10.5 got uploaded and I almost missed it because it didn't show on the follows tab.
- Now the "END" mark is on ch. 10.5 instead.

Dex-chan lover
@OtonoKakuei
This will no longer be an issue in the next update.

In the meantime, the "Latest updates" tab in your follows page is a drop-down. You can open it and select "Completed" to see a list of updates to completed manga. I do that to check in every once and a while and make sure I haven't missed anything.

Yeah, I'm aware. It's just that I find the front page more convenient. But, thanks for the reply.

@Plykiya yeah, it's similar. Will all the manga in the list that you want to "track follows" for show up in the Follows tab on the front page though?

Users who are viewing this thread