Page suddenly reloading

Hello,

I am not quite sure whether this was an issue with MD or with my browser/laptop but I will try to explain it anyways in case it might be relevant.

Exactly 43 minutes ago I was reading on MD while having two tabs open, "Latest Updates", which I hadn't visited for quite some time, and a webtoon chapter. All of a sudden there was a flash and the webtoon chapter I was half through with reloaded so I ended up at the very top again. The "Latest Updates" apparently reloaded as well, for in my browsing chronicle they were shown as the latest page visited. The event viewer didn't show that there had been a browser crash or the like and the antivirus (which I always let check everything after unexpected events) also found nothing wrong.

Is this some kind of bug on MD or is likely my laptop at fault here. Seeing that there was no malfunction recorded nor malware found I am left at a loss, though happy that the worst case didn't happen.

Greetings,

Albwin

Solution
We just pushed an update to the website, and it reloaded itself for you to have the new version. Try clearing the cache if you keep encountering this issue.
୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
We just pushed an update to the website, and it reloaded itself for you to have the new version. Try clearing the cache if you keep encountering this issue.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread