Show Window Couple

Dex-chan lover
the art style is not my style but this is decent so far. both the leads are interesting.

i'm not too excited about the second lead though, i feel like i'm gonna feel sorry for him at some point.

oh all the reviews here is positive... i was wondering why this has a low rating. i guess i will try to read this

As far as romance goes...Normally i can unashamedly root for the ML, but this time i'm far more interested in mr second. Unless there actually aren't any romantic feelings there (for once), then i'll switch back to ML, lol.

I like Im Dayeon. She's a sweet chill girl.

The character development is good so far and makes up for my not loving the art style. The art is really consistent though so it is easy to tell who the characters are unlike some where everyone looks the same. I feel like I'm going to like this story even if its giving a predictable kind of vibe so far because it is well told.

Wow the ex girlfriend isn't a bitch. This is a first. Also the love quadrangle isn't stupid or anything. I like how things are progressing. I really like ML b/c he isn't your typical rich guy. He is confident, forward without being rude and also playful. He isn't the Korean softbound I abhor the 'Manly' men in most romances. He feels real and relatable.
Thanks for the translations hscans!!!

ahh, the perfect manhwa to get addicted to. the rating kind of threw me off but i'm glad i gave it a try :)

thankyou so much for translating thisss 💕💕💕💕i wish you will never drop this 💕💕💕💕💕

Double-page supporter
wow... wow i like them all. Dayeon and Suzy is likeable af. Sahoon and Hajoon too. man... i love them all

Users who are viewing this thread