Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The third year

Interesting that there is full frontal nudity in it. It has been a long while since Kirioka has released anything with nudity in it.

Damn, this is dark. I hope it does not stay this depressing. Poor Tokoyo!

Shiratori Kotori is namedropped, making it clear that it takes place in the same continuity as "Taishou Otome".

This takes place only a few years after the end of "Taishou Otome". This chapter is set in 1931, and Jintarou looks to be 18-ish. I guess he is born around 1913, making him close to Tamao or Tamako in age. I am very curious to find out what his relation to the Shima family we know is.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Sailor uniform in 1931

what?

>Radio playing world music in 1931

what?

Group Leader
@BCS >Radio playing world music in 1931
This is not world music, this is a reference to Taishou Otome Otogibanashi, the prequel. And Kotori is japanese.

Contributor
What a fucking family.
Stupid pampered kid, already a asshole now, will probably be a ugly fat noble later.
Horrible "Mother", jelly bcz her husband had sex with another girl, so she make this girl life a living hell.
Father who don't care about his daughter, believing others words.

And look at her room...
Well, at least MC look really good now.

@Arcverson No, you can read 1st chapter here :
https://manga.fascans.com/manga/showa-otome-otogibanashi/1/1

Group Leader
@Arcverson
Ch 1 can be found here: https://fascans.com/series/soo/showa-otome-otogibanashi-1/

We can't upload it here because the team doesn't allow it.

Dex-chan lover
1931, huh. Still a little bit of time left until the shit hits the fan, but not too much.

@BCS Just yesterday, on Youtube, I watched an old film from the streets and shrines of 1932 Japan. There were a couple of school girls with sailor uniforms. A long tradition, it seems like.

What's strange about a radio playing music, huh? I don't understand. It was a wealthy looking household, it would be more strange if they didn't have a radio.

Double-page supporter
Oh look, chapter one isn't available!
Let's go to the groups random shitty arsehat website and view it there!

Or I'll just go to the aggregator sites I use and read it there, where no one wins, because I dont want to hop around 300 bloody sites to read one manga...

Users who are viewing this thread