Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The demon that crept in

Fed-Kun's army
finally seeing some of the original characters! its still unclear who jinta's real parents were, but it seems his aunt/adopted mother was the crazy older sister... and YAY TAMA!

Dex-chan lover
The lady who took the picture reminds me of Tamayo. Is that really Tamako at the end, though?
Either way, the new characters have potential. Intrigue is afoot.

Aggregator gang
Oh shoot, so I guess Jinta's part of some branch family? Maybe he's a cousin/nephew?
Thinking a bit deeper, only about 10 years passed since the Taisho Otome Otogibanashi so I guess it makes sense that Jinta isn't a kid of anyone in the last series.

Fed-Kun's army
So the sister is his new mom, meaning the sister is not his original bad parent. Sudden turnover for being a psycho.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, my heart skipped a beat when I saw Tama-chan. She became one of my favs from the first series.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man pretty sure Jinta's new mom is the crazy sister from the first series. Nice to see the kind sister is here too though.

So, I think Tamahiko's father did mention he had "brothers" in his flashback but so far the only one we know is the doctor. I guess Jinta could be the son of one of his brothers.

The adoptive mother is psycho sister Tamayo. Thank god best sister Tamako is here. Next chapter we could see the Shiratori bro too.

Actually, I'm really curious on why she adopted him. Maybe they won't let a girl inherit the company and she wants to use Jinta as a puppet?

Users who are viewing this thread