Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Whom is the wife training for?

Dex-chan lover
She ever so slightly misunderstood why he went speechless and blushed. She didn't seem to mind the misunderstanding at all, though.

I hope Yuzu is merely exhausted or about to catch a cold, nothing more serious. If memory serves, she suffered a head trauma back then, so there's a reason to worry whenever she might be feeling dizzy. Although she did give birth successfully, so she should be free of any such old wounds, lest the stress of childbirth would have killed her.

REEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHH AHHHH FINALLY TIME TO LEARN HOUSEWORKKK 🥳🥳🥳 OMG I REALLY LOVE YuzU SO SWEET AND ADORABLE EACH TIME SHE TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBANDDD make my heart go dokki dokki ❤❤❤💕💕💕

Hohohohoho she got dizzy i see i see hmmm ✌✌😊

Dex-chan lover
nah man when you put something like that in, it's foreshadowing. we're in for a bad time. very bad time.

@ninjazz,
Given that this only 1931, and from what we know of Japan's history to come in the next 14 years, it seems pretty obvious to me, that some REALLY BAD stuff is coming.

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu is gonna die isn't she. Man, I can't be optimistic about the characters' fate in this series. Maybe I should wait till it's completed before reading the whole lot. All this suspense isn't good for my old heart

Dex-chan lover
So am I the only reader whose first thought when Yuzu got dizzy was that she was pregnant again? That would present Tokoyo with a whole new world of wonderful imaginary scenes between her and Jinta.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we already have Tokoyo's shitty family and Jinta's psycho mother to worry about, now something bad's gonna happen to Yuzu too? I knew things were going far too well for them.

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf I think the same as you too. There are a lot of causes for dizziness and pregnancy is one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Cute girls doing household duties. Lost of useful info I previously didn't know:
[ul]Testing whether the water is hard by trying to dissolve the soap in it (modern washing powders don't care).[/ul]
[ul]Underwear must be washed daily.[/ul]
[ul]Being able to do household duties properly was good enough to marry the daughter off.[/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread