Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Continuous everlasting darkness ①

Aggregator gang
The woman gets more despicable every chapter. Emotionally and sexually abuse your "son" because you want him to kill you out of some twisted guilty conscience. Off yourself, you hag.

Dex-chan lover
@Marchimarch Only looking at the actions, you could call her despicable, but in reality she's seriously ill and should be locked away in a mental asylum. I reckon it's because of her background that she's walking free.

In the first series you cod tell she was kind of messed up for how she came on to Tamahiko when he was searching for Yuzu, but HOLY FUCK does this go beyond all of that.

Dex-chan lover
While a mental hospital is certainly where she should be, Japan does not historically have a good track record for "people sending their family members to sanatoriums".

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
she's such a psycho, but I feel like she's gonna get killed, at least now...

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, poor jinta got defiled as a child. Damn this manga is depressing despite having such a cute drawing style.

Double-page supporter
Terrible things happened in this chapter, but at least I think the author listened to us about who Tamako's ship should be

Dex-chan lover
They're not gonna kill her cuz she'd be winning her real gambit to make him a monster too yadda yadda yadda, but y'know, fuck that. If you off her it would be saving the whole world a deal of trouble. She's a horror who will just keep coming back doing vile stuff until you put an end to it. Not the ideal solution, but she's too rich and powerful to put her somewhere she can't do any harm.
But I do agree that it might be bad for him if he does it. I think our girl has more resilience--she should handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread