Showa Maiden Fairytale

Wouldn't it be nice if the author made the guy end up with the down to earth Tamako instead of forcing the childish princess girl on him?

Fed-Kun's army
how is that a comedy i mean i've only read 2 chapters yet but its kinda dark

Dex-chan lover
@migh Be glad chapter one ain't here. I read that one first and had to compose myself for a week before daring to continue.

It's rare to see an actual sequel to another work, especially if said work looked complete.

Dex-chan lover
This is a story of broken birds. Of broken birds and broken pedestals. So melancholic in it's core, that even the occasional happy scenes are merely fillers.

I wonder how it'll all end. It seems to be pre-WW2, so maybe everyone dies from bombing.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell. Only after reading the chapter 3 I realised there was no chapter 1, meaning I started the series from the second chapter. Off to the aggregators, I guess.

Omg after reading ch 1..
I knew immediately that it would be a very sad and melancholic story, so...thanks but no, i dont want to be depresed not even cry

Dex-chan lover
>start searching about natural disasters and event in showa era

Ew why do they always cut cute heriones hair off making them ugly??? Short hair is disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokerface that depends. Some characters still look ok with short hair, others look better. That said, yes i'm also sick and tired of authors forcing change on a character that doesn't need it, just because they want the easy way out of having to draw their hair.

Users who are viewing this thread