Shucchou Host NYU Boy

What was a light hearted and slightly weird start just became so intense and interesting in the last two chapters. Thank you for the translation, very excited to read more

In the beginning it seemed a very light and funny manga, but then it changed and gave a raw look at what Asian LGBTQ people goes through.

Supporter
WTH THIS IS GOOD the beginning was wild not gonna lie but like what skelan said, it gives a glimpse of the public asian perspective of what the lgbtq community goes through. this is good, please give it a read.

naruse is relatable;
he doesn't want to be labelled bc he doesn't feel like he fits any of them. this is something I've heard asian individuals have expressed before. they feel like labels are unnecessary compared to north american lgbtq communities. rather than finding a community outside, they look towards their own inner thoughts.

regardless, I'm glad naruse was able to find happiness with kei who accepted him for who he was.

also that ending...... the red carpet...... what a kind boss and open-minded company. c:

I read it for the scenes, but somehow THE FEELS MAKES ME CRY? Surprisingly heartwarming and moving, despite how it all started. A light read, even if it makes me cry.

Users who are viewing this thread