Shuchiin Academy’s graduation party ~Kaguya-sama wants to be celebrated~: Last Official Fanbook - Ch. 5 - Hata Kenjiro

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't anyone think this is kind of disrespectful? I get it's a joke and all but it's super self referencial and it comes across as envious imo. Might just be my impression though.

Group Leader
New chapter for Tonikawa will still be working on. Do not worry
Doesn't anyone think this is kind of disrespectful? I get it's a joke and all but it's super self referencial and it comes across as envious imo. Might just be my impression though.
I would say it is very in character of Hata. He is the type of the guy who always pull this one on you. He really love 4th wall take rather to be in series.

Dex-chan lover
lmao Hata Kenjiro did not give a fuck.

Also ehh considering how popular Hayate is I doubt he's envious or anything. Definitely make decent money out of it.

If anything Aka would be the one jealous over Hata's cute wife.

Group Leader
lmao Hata Kenjiro did not give a fuck.

Also ehh considering how popular Hayate is I doubt he's envious or anything. Definitely make decent money out of it.

If anything Aka would be the one jealous over Hata's cute wife.
Hayate has 20 million copies in circulation. (Aka did 20 with half the volume count so) 4 anime season and a movie. It is a legends to each of their own.

That is not counting Tonikawa ofc. But Oshi no ko is far more a slam dunk.

Users who are viewing this thread