Shuffle Gakuen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 24

Double-page supporter
This feels like the usual setup of a Spike Chunsoft mystery game. Despite how they are full of plotholes, flaws and cringe moments I still adore those type of games so yeah I think I'm gonna read this one.

Staff
Super Moderator
@cosmicturtle0 You are missing a page in this chapter around page 15-16.

I was able to confirm that there was a page missing in the jp raws as shown below:
image.png

image.png

@cosmicturtle0 You are missing a page in this chapter around page 15-16.

I was able to confirm that there was a page missing in the jp raws as shown below:
image.png

image.png
You're right, my fault! That page wasn't in my folder for some reason.

Either way, I just added it. It was actually in Chapter 4, though, not Chapter 3.

Staff
Super Moderator
You're right, my fault! That page wasn't in my folder for some reason.

Either way, I just added it. It was actually in Chapter 4, though, not Chapter 3.
Thanks for fixing it. I only just realized that i replied to you in the wrong chapter thread after you mentioned it :facepalm:

Edit: I just went ahead and moved the posts to the correct chapter thread :^)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
also buuh with this spoiling how many survive, i mean it isnt shocking but still.
also they point out way to much that there is only one killer, so surely there is a second and the first in girls uniform, i guess it isa guy? just to mess with us

Staff
Super Moderator
can you tell me where i can find the raws for free, i want to know the continuation of this story
I typically just try my luck by going to the alt names and grabbing the jp title and searching google with appending "raw" at the end.

In this case it would be a search for "シャッフル学園 raw". One of the sites in my search results lead to a direct zip download of the volumes. Seems like there are sites that don't require downloading a file, but you have to go through 1 or 2 redirects for each chapter. Also goes without saying that you should not go into these sites without adblock.

Users who are viewing this thread