Shuffle - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't know man, helicopters are anything but low key lol anyone can hear them miles away haha

@lala99xx well i agree it’s not low key but literally no one would look or search for where the helicopter is going or coming from. except little kids maybe

Well i think people don't want to be your friend bc you a fake bitch lmao but go off 🤷‍♀️ another rich ass kid saying they want a normal life but doesn't even try to life one lol

is it realllllyyy necessary to hate... i'm not rich but i feel hurt by what the person said down there

the left sentence of the 🤷‍♀️ emoji is totally false, but i get the idea of wanting to insult the "fake bitch" just because he's rich ass kid who doesn't know how to live life your way.

i get the feeling of superiority on one thing when you know how to do it efficiently (basically you do it better than other people), but wow

tho i do agree on how they say normal, but his definition of normal for us normal people is not as profound as how we normal people know 'normal'.
my definition of normal is most definitely more different than your normal, more even so this rich guy hence why im so knowledgeable about normal stuff because i think more about it than him.
but hey, the dude's happy, and he's not harming anyone in the story, or real life (because no one is that stupid, even teenagers, wait... well indeed it doesn't promote a growing teenager's thinking skills. still, no harm done since this manhwa has smut as its content and teenagers shouldn't read it, so we're cool (for the law breaking teenagers, idk man)).

i tried to dumb down my hurt feelings but oops it didn't work and affected me ig?

the food, the helicopter, the apartment, other people paying for him or helping him, those really aren't the problems. im more suspicious of his interactions with the seme (those has higher chance of making me angry, not helping the seme even if the seme acted like a bitch but not really)
honestly, what's wrong with his self introduction? i can understand, but why? because it's a society thing to act before thinking (this statement can change based on different situations, im not trying to be black and white, and have no need to do so). honestly im trying my hardest to imitate that (for beneficial uses, not trying to be sarcastic here (jk i do this too can i stfu))

(i have hard times interacting with people, im probably autistic) i wasted 30 mins of my life. i just realized that i wanted to act smart, but 30 mins :(( so not gonna delete, open for criticism to which i will try to act smart with once again. (but if i genuinely acted like an asshole, please do say honestly, i miss like probably 70%-90% of nonverbal communication and often misunderstand)
i do know that acting smart is good, but people of the society don't mainly aim to be smart, but fun, and i cant do that shit, so im sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread